Incorporate MediTouch or Intergy EHR Systems to Qualify for EHR Incentive Payments
In 2009 Congress passed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, authorizing the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to provide EHR incentive payments to medical professionals who implement "meaningful use" of certified electronic health record technology.
Meaningful use is defined as using an EHR system certified by the Certification Commission for Healthcare Information (CCHIT) to improve quality, safety and efficiency, reduce health record disparities, engage patients, improve care coordination and maintain the privacy and security of patient health information. CCHIT certification ensures that electronic health record technology meets technological, functional and security standards. The program authorizes CMS to disburse $27 billion in EHR incentive payments.
ProMD Practice Management is proud to offer Greenway Health's Intergy EHR Health Fusion's MediTouch EHR as our electronic health record software packages of choice. These easy to learn systems were designed and developed by nationally recognized medical software companies with extensive knowledge of practice management. Through a recent alliances with Greenway Health and Health Fusion, ProMD is now able to offer the Intergy and MediTouch EHR's, and their companion practice management systems, to our billing and collection service customers.
Contact ProMD for for more information on EHR incentive payments.
Greenway Health's Intergy EHR is highly customizable and was designed to adapt to existing workflows. Templates are available for primary care, OB/Gyn, cardiology, orthopedics, pediatrics and many more specialties, making integration effortless. Aside from EHR incentive qualification, this system will help your practice move toward becoming a paperless office by converting hard copy patient files to electronic records.Greenway Health's Intergy includes the following key features:
- Online access and maintenance of patient charts
- Electronic encounter documentation
- Integrated order management
- Lab test ordering
- Quality care reminders
- Clinical outcome evaluation
MediTouch is cloud based and suitable for practices of all sizes. Since it is cloud bases, there is nothing to download or install. MediTouch comes with preloaded codes, forms, templates and care plans for various specialties.
- Affordable - MediTouch comes with no startup fees, long term contracts or upgrade fees, and includes training and support.
- Easy data input - Touch, dictate or type notes into the computer or tablet.
- Manage lab work - Connects to major labs for faster results.
- Streamlines prescriptions - The built in e-prescription module includes renewals and maps to neighboring pharmacies.
- Fully integrated - The MediTouch suite includes EMR, Practice Management, Clearinghouse and Patient Portal.